Monday, May 28, 2007

Red Mosquito Bumps Herpes

[Eltech] Web-based learning application created with Flash

So, it is time again (although a rather un-Christian, but oh well ...), an illustrious record of the seminar to compose. Genaur said about the effect produced in this district web-based learning application that we received as a task. The wiki of our seminar turned out to be really useful this time, it was possible but a very good guide to complete the task with the authoring software Adobe Flash found there.

First start I wanted, I then had about 2 hours but still retain and otherwise deal, as the trial version download 403 MB in size and it was only after registration with name and email address when Adobe was possible. When my spam folder every day would not already enough ...

Well in any case the pottering went after initial orientation problems quite well from his hand, as I said, not least, thanks to the good tutorials on Wiki. The einizige really wicked problem that I came across was the linking of the pages you create with one another. The conjured by me at mouseover and click buttons metamorphierenden partout would not accept so-called ActionScript property. No matter what I've done repeatedly emblazoned the message "Current selection can not have actions applied to it." front of me and drove me almost in crazy. 3 whole hours I'm trying to figure out what I would do wrong. Until I sometime in the Internet (up to date about the 27ste) found the problem. I used the trial version of Adobe Flash CS3 Professional and there was default, ActionScript 3.0 set. However, this does not work with objects declared as buttons, or at least only under certain conditions, to which I will not go further. I then simply stop using ActionScript 2.0. My God, what if I had not in those three hours can make all ... Well, now is made it. Published

I have all now in Moodle, as I this learning platform already had a job for processing. In any event, there were some problems in terms of the provision of Web sites. If the folder created by the teacher in the files directory is designated as too long, the stored. Html pages can not be properly read and not always. And if you now delete files, but with the same name back sets, problems seem to occur again. Had I but the Flash files several times barbeiten new in Flash CS3 so the links to get it working properly, as initially seemed to work only. Swf files. But with complete deletion of the folder and create a completely new with a shorter name but the problem could be be resolved. What I also noticed quite negative, the fact that one in Moodle can always upload a single file, so do not have the option of just five of the same mark, may order to bring in one go on the server. Since I had 3 variations of each page (. Html,. Swf and. Pdf), I had to do thanks to the problems some time to upload ...

The result can be found via the link at the early end of this post. Seminar 10 is the chosen, I have even included (not real exisiterenden) students and this just made my animals by to look at and evaluate the generated rough concept. So, now, then, is enough for today!

Links:
Moodle space "e-learning technology training room", see Seminar 10
(login required)

0 comments:

Post a Comment