Monday, February 7, 2011

How To Reset The Suitcase Lockvip

resolution and raffle

I was very surprised at the many mistakes that
were allegedly found.

But actually it was for me
only this error! Here are the key scene:

I've thought about only later. Can
wrapped a hand to freeze in a glove?

When the draw some hard-working detectives her nose
have proved, and some were also the (correct) Error ;-)
Since there are enough monsters on earth, I want to be on
Never one to throw all participants in the pot and put
draw from three books to win!

the folks here:
Ilusore
Daniel K
Rittiner Gomez
Marcus (surely you have already got one, you scoundrel ;-))
H. Mercker
Andreas deletion
The Lexa
Towbson
Piccolo
Mr. Gilkes
(I hope I forget any?)
So then I stir once the lottery wheel and will post the three
lucky next time. Keep your fingers crossed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment