Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rulon Gardner Wrestling Gear

I have done much

Now everything is in there, the big auction site.
Check it out
I did not so much sewn.
But these two particles are finished.


The Destina do I still feel a little be betüddelt.
's see.
But since I could not embroider weeks are the things a little simpler.
On Monday I was laying my Innov-is 6 Repair.
This time it was not sent out, but I went there in person.
The nice lady to have this little pin above where the thread runs through weggepfeilt.
Now she stitches again! Hard to believe that it was because?
But I do not trust the meat is not really! see
time how long it holds. After so much trouble I've become genuinely distrustful.
And I can only advise to you all, you never buy a machine on the Internet. Would rather go to the dealer around the corner.
Where you have a personal contact.





Greetings
Nicole


sections: Farbenmix


0 comments:

Post a Comment